Spaniards demand Dinara Kulibayev Return Road Leading to Sea Coast
On the Costa Brava in Catalonia there is a large villa with a plot of 20 hectares owned by the Kulibayev couple. Its owners gradually expanded the site, taking over the nearest territories, and blocked the path leading to the sea coast. Now local residents and authorities are demanding that the spouses return the road, the Telegram channel DALA INSIDE reports.
Reportedly, the married couple Dinara and Timur Kulibayev often receive guests in their multi-level mansion. Locals nicknamed the house the "Babylonian Palace". The villa has an area of 3000 sq. m. And it is located in the resort town of Lloret De Mar. Its Heliport is the size of a stadium.
The "Babylonian Palace" has 16 bedrooms, 20 bathrooms, three saunas, several jacuzzis, a massage room, a tea room and a cinema room.
The Nazarbayev family purchased it in 2007. The new owners thereafter expanded the site. The path leading to the Mediterranean coast also ended up in the possession of the family. This road was previously used by locals and tourists.
Our patience has reached the limit! The Nazarbayev's fenced the road leading to the shore. It is impossible to approach the villa, everything outside and inside is guarded. Surveillance cameras are watching every step, locals say.
However, the Nazarbayevs are not complying with the demands put forward by the Catalan City Council to demolish the walls and restore access to the pedestrian road for residents and tourists.
Original Author: Adiya Abubakir
DISCLAIMER: This is a translated piece. The text has been modified, the content is the same. Please refer to the original article in Russian for accuracy. The original article was posted on 10/11/23.
- Turkish Сompany YDA Group Wants to Buy Kazakhstani Plant. Why Are Workers Opposed?
- Ministry of Justice Explained Why Petition against Domestic Violence Has No Legal Force
- Why Does Priest Iakov Vorontsov Want to Create Church Independent of Moscow in Kazakhstan
- Why Do Certain Banks Receive Financial Assistance from State?
- Why Did Kulibayev Change Managers of His Holding Company?
- Deputies Criticized Draft Law on Mass Media, But Adopted It in First Reading
- Europe Again Reminded Kazakhstan About Sanctions
- Why Is Kazakhstan Interested in Cooperating with Togo?
- Are There Officials Against Toughening Law on Domestic Violence in Kazakhstan?
- Political Scientists Explained Divergence in Positions of Toqayev and the CSTO Secretary General
- Local Activists Voice Opinions on Domestic Violence
- To Be or Not to Be: What Could Come of Exporting Green Energy to Europe?
- Court Does Not Want to Heed UN's recommendations - Zhanbolat Mamay's Lawyer
- Five Years: Potential Problems for Kazakhstan’s South Stemming from Canal in North Afghanistan
- How Nurbol Nazarbayev Became Owner of Father's Holding
- Nukenova's Death: Kazakhstanis Discussing Family and Domestic Violence More Actively
- Spaniards demand Dinara Kulibayev Return Road Leading to Sea Coast
- Kazakhstan's Duty, Armenia's Withdrawal, or Information Wars: What Did Tasmagambetov Talk about?
- Multi-vector or Travel Season? Why Did Leaders Come to Kazakhstan?
- Aikorkem’s Death: Prosecutor Requested 7 years, Defense - Acquittal