- The site administrator (hereinafter referred to as the site) is OrdaMedia.kz LLP (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
- All site materials are the property of OrdaMedia.kz LLP or its licensors. OrdaMedia.kz LLP owns exclusive rights to intellectual property, including texts, photographs, audiovisual materials, graphics, trademarks, logos, etc.
- The User's use of the site means his agreement to comply with these Rules. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this site.
- The user acknowledges that the brand “ORDA.” is a trademark, and the User cannot use it without the written consent of OrdaMedia.kz LLP.
- The User agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Kazakh or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a violation of the normal operation of the site.
- The user has the right to freely use the materials of the site for personal acquaintance (to receive and display content from the site on a computer screen). Other use of site materials, in whole or in part, including text, title, subtitle, photographs, video, audio materials, illustrations, animations and other materials is allowed only with the written permission of an authorized employee of the Company.
- In case of obtaining permission to copy, distribute, publish or otherwise use the legally protected materials of the site, such copying, distribution, publication or other use is not allowed without an active reference to the material itself in the first or second sentence of the text. Directly under the material used there should be a signature: “source orda.kz (site name)”. Any editing of photos, videos, illustrations and other materials from the site is prohibited.
- Persons who illegally used materials published on the site are responsible for unauthorized copying and use of materials in accordance with the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- The User may not use any obscene, obscene or offensive language on the site, not post any material on the site that is false, defamatory, offensive, hate speech, post on the site any material in encrypted form, containing spam or unauthorized advertising messages, material that is an invasion of someone's privacy, encourages behavior punishable by law or otherwise violates any local, state or international laws.
- The User shall not infringe the copyrights, trademarks, trademarks, trade secrets or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party.
- The Company does not review or necessarily endorse the content of sites linked from this site and is not responsible for the content or practices of any other sites linked to this site. Linking to any other service or site from this site is at the User's risk.
- Posting on the site is not a private communication. The User grants the Company and its authorized persons a lifetime, royalty-free, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, transmit, distribute and sublicense any information or materials that the User transmits or communicates to the site through posting, on any media for any purpose, including commercial use.
- The Company has the right, in certain circumstances and at its sole discretion, to restrict access to Users, subscribers and account holders who violate the copyright and other legally protected rights of others, and also reserves the right, but is not obligated to view, edit, move or delete any material posted by Users on the site, at its sole discretion and without notice.
- The Company does not necessarily approve, support, encourage, review or agree with the comments, opinions and statements posted by users on the site. Any information or materials published on the Internet by users, including advice and opinions, are the personal opinions of these users, for which they are responsible, and do not necessarily reflect the views of OrdaMedia.kz LLP.
- The Company and its affiliates do not represent or guarantee uninterrupted access to the site, as well as the absence of failures, errors, deficiencies or loss of transmitted information, and the impossibility of infection with viruses when using the service.
- The Company and its affiliates shall not be liable to the User or any third parties for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages arising from access to or inability to access the site, including liability for viruses that may have been obtained while using the site, or the information and materials of the site, regardless of the type of claim or the nature of the claim, even if there was no warning about the possibility of such damages.
- The user accepts the provision that all materials and services of the site or any part of them may be accompanied by advertising. The user agrees that the site administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- The user, who believes that his rights and interests have been violated due to the actions of the administrator or third parties in connection with the placement of any materials on the site, sends a claim to the Administrator at: [email protected].
- The Company reserves the right to change these Rules from time to time. Notice of such changes will be posted on this page. The use of this site means the User's consent to all changes and amendments to these Rules, so it is advisable to periodically check this page.
- Any appeals can be sent to the address: [email protected].
The User confirms that he is familiar with all the clauses of these Rules and unconditionally accepts them.
If you do not agree with the above Rules, please leave the site.