Did Kospaev Spill The Beans, or What “Broke” Bolat Nazarbayev’s Heart?
On November 6, a photograph with former President Nursultan Nazarbayev and his relatives was being circulated. However, his brother, Bolat Nazarbayev, seemed to catch everyone's attention. Bolat is in a wheelchair in the picture. The picture surfaced against the backdrop of news on Bolat Nazarbayev's hospitalization. Sources close to the Nazarbayevs’ circle spoke about something else reportedly happening in the family. An Orda.kz correspondent looked into the situation.
RMB: Bolat Nazarbayev was taken to the Central Clinical Hospital of Almaty on November 3 late in the evening reportedly because of a repeated myocardial infarction. The Central Clinical Hospital confirmed this information to an Orda.kz correspondent, yet doctors refused to comment on his condition. This could mean that he is on the verge of life and death.
Media and Kazakh-language Telegram channels immediately released additional information, citing their own sources. Journalist, Aset Matayev, reported that the photo is from September of this year.
This photo was taken a month and a half ago. Bolat Nazarbayev then weighed 45 kg and spoke poorly, a source told KazTAG's owner.
Matayev also shared other details: supposedly the former president wants to move to Almaty, where the Kazakhmys company provides him with services. And the assistant to the ex-president, Abay Bisembayev, is allegedly engaged in the sale of property. At the same time, Nursultan Nazarbayev flies on an Airbus A320 NEO VIP aircraft of Comlux Airlines owned by Timur Kulibayev.
The plane previously belonged to the DPA, but in August 2022 Airbus transferred to Comlux for the needs of “people, airports, universities, schools and prospects of Kazakhstan.
Meanwhile, according to DALA INSIDE's source, the alleged leader of Bolat Nazarbayev’s raider gang, Yeldos Kospaev, who was detained in Cyprus and brought to Kazakhstan, began to actively cooperate with the investigation.
It is indicated that the Bolat’s hospitalization coincided with the questioning of Kospayev regarding a criminal case. It took place on November 3.
Kospayev revealed some information. Enough materials have been collected to convict Bolat Nazarbayev on at least two counts. The illnesses of the ex-president’s younger brother appear when uncomfortable questions may arise for him. And now the Bolat family has started an operation called “Heart Attack”. Before that, fearing the shadow of “New Kazakhstan” in relation to the Barys and Altyn Orda markets after Qantar, they said that Bolat had cancer, a post from the Telegram channel reads.
It is also said that members of the commission for the return of illegally acquired assets may be interested in the origin of the property of Bolat Nazarbayev’s son, Nurbol. This concerns a share in Nikolsky Bazaar and Tastaka and other real estate worth billions of tenge. The ex-president’s nephew allegedly began selling his assets and wants to convert everything into cryptocurrency, writes DALA INSIDE.
Original Author: Alexander Smolin
DISCLAIMER: This is a translated piece. The text has been modified, the content is the same. Please refer to the original article in Russian for accuracy.
- Turkish Сompany YDA Group Wants to Buy Kazakhstani Plant. Why Are Workers Opposed?
- Ministry of Justice Explained Why Petition against Domestic Violence Has No Legal Force
- Why Does Priest Iakov Vorontsov Want to Create Church Independent of Moscow in Kazakhstan
- Why Do Certain Banks Receive Financial Assistance from State?
- Why Did Kulibayev Change Managers of His Holding Company?
- Deputies Criticized Draft Law on Mass Media, But Adopted It in First Reading
- Europe Again Reminded Kazakhstan About Sanctions
- Why Is Kazakhstan Interested in Cooperating with Togo?
- Are There Officials Against Toughening Law on Domestic Violence in Kazakhstan?
- Political Scientists Explained Divergence in Positions of Toqayev and the CSTO Secretary General
- Local Activists Voice Opinions on Domestic Violence
- To Be or Not to Be: What Could Come of Exporting Green Energy to Europe?
- Court Does Not Want to Heed UN's recommendations - Zhanbolat Mamay's Lawyer
- Five Years: Potential Problems for Kazakhstan’s South Stemming from Canal in North Afghanistan
- How Nurbol Nazarbayev Became Owner of Father's Holding
- Nukenova's Death: Kazakhstanis Discussing Family and Domestic Violence More Actively
- Spaniards demand Dinara Kulibayev Return Road Leading to Sea Coast
- Kazakhstan's Duty, Armenia's Withdrawal, or Information Wars: What Did Tasmagambetov Talk about?
- Multi-vector or Travel Season? Why Did Leaders Come to Kazakhstan?
- Aikorkem’s Death: Prosecutor Requested 7 years, Defense - Acquittal