Toqayev Awarded The Dostyk Order to the Author of Book about Alikhan Bukeikhanov
The order and a letter of thanks from the President of Kazakhstan, Qasym-Jomart Toqayev, were received by a Russian scholar for his book about one of the leaders of the Alash party, Alikhan Bukeikhanov.
The presentation of the book "Alikhan Bukeikhanov: A Man - An Era" was held on October 27 in Moscow at the Embassy of Kazakhstan.
The author Viktor Kozodoy used sources, materials and facts, including those not previously used in his work, i.e. archival documents, memoirs, memoirs, publications in newspapers and magazines.
“In addition to the Dostyk Order, today they also presented a personal letter of thanks from the President of Kazakhstan, Mr. Q-Zh Toqayev, which says that he “read your book with great interest.” Now I have all documented grounds to say that my books are read not only by history buffs and scientists, but also by the Heads of sovereign, independent states,”Professor Kozodoy.
Original Author: Victoria Ilyina
- Turkish Сompany YDA Group Wants to Buy Kazakhstani Plant. Why Are Workers Opposed?
- Ministry of Justice Explained Why Petition against Domestic Violence Has No Legal Force
- Why Does Priest Iakov Vorontsov Want to Create Church Independent of Moscow in Kazakhstan
- Why Do Certain Banks Receive Financial Assistance from State?
- Why Did Kulibayev Change Managers of His Holding Company?
- Deputies Criticized Draft Law on Mass Media, But Adopted It in First Reading
- Europe Again Reminded Kazakhstan About Sanctions
- Why Is Kazakhstan Interested in Cooperating with Togo?
- Are There Officials Against Toughening Law on Domestic Violence in Kazakhstan?
- Political Scientists Explained Divergence in Positions of Toqayev and the CSTO Secretary General
- Local Activists Voice Opinions on Domestic Violence
- To Be or Not to Be: What Could Come of Exporting Green Energy to Europe?
- Court Does Not Want to Heed UN's recommendations - Zhanbolat Mamay's Lawyer
- Five Years: Potential Problems for Kazakhstan’s South Stemming from Canal in North Afghanistan
- How Nurbol Nazarbayev Became Owner of Father's Holding
- Nukenova's Death: Kazakhstanis Discussing Family and Domestic Violence More Actively
- Spaniards demand Dinara Kulibayev Return Road Leading to Sea Coast
- Kazakhstan's Duty, Armenia's Withdrawal, or Information Wars: What Did Tasmagambetov Talk about?
- Multi-vector or Travel Season? Why Did Leaders Come to Kazakhstan?
- Aikorkem’s Death: Prosecutor Requested 7 years, Defense - Acquittal