KazMunayGas and LUKOIL Discussed Cooperation On Kalamkas-Sea, Khazar, Auezov Project
Chairman of JSC NC KazMunayGas's Management Board, Magzum Mirzagaliev, met with the management of PJSC LUKOIL.
They discussed cooperation on the Kalamkas-Sea, Khazar, Auezov project located on the shelf of the Caspian Sea.
We have reached the final stage of formalizing corporate procedures for the sale of a 50% stake in Kalamkas-Khazar Operating LLP in favor of LUKOIL. I would like to note with satisfaction the complete mutual understanding and the absence of any controversial points in the negotiating positions of the parties. I am sure that our cooperation will be just as fruitful at the project implementation stage,Mirzagaliyev said.
RMB: On February 9 in Astana, JSC NC KazMunayGas and PJSC LUKOIL signed a number of agreements on the project for the development of the Kalamkas-Sea, Khazar, Auezov subsoil block in the Kazakhstani sector of the Caspian Sea. The parties signed the Agreement of participants, the Agreement for the sale of a 50% stake in the authorized capital of Kalamkas-Khazar Operating LLP (KCO) and the Agreement on the conditions for financing the activities of the operator by the participants
- Who Continues to Support Ukraine in Kazakhstan?
- Nuclear Power Plant in Kazakhstan: What do Korean and Russian Companies Offer?
- Tired of Being Afraid: How Human Rights Activists Want to Stop and Prevent Torture in Kazakhstan
- From Alash to Atabek: How Regime Opponents Were Treated in Prisons
- Engaged in Theft and Collects "Tribute": Demands Made to Hold ANPZ Head, Galymzhan Zhusanbayev, Accountable, Later Dismissed
- Atyrau Refinery: What Led The Refinery to Crisis
- Bridge Between East and West: Kazakhstan Included in List of "Middle Powers"
- "An Act of Political Terror." - Altynbek Sarsenbayuly’s Relatives About His Death
- Nurali Aliyev's Former Company Created 787 million KZT Mudflow Monitoring System
- Kazakhstan's Government: New Faces
- "We Are Considered Rejects of Society": How Those Incarcerated Adapt
- Toqayev Chairs Expanded Session of Government, Summarizes 2023, Sets Task for Future.
- What can we expect from Olzhas Bektenov as Prime Minister?
- Political Scientists Assess Smailov's Government
- Committee to Protect Journalists Calls on Kazakh Government to Investigate Cyber Attacks on Media
- Why Kazakhstan and Ukraine's Relations "Froze"
- Restricting Freedom of Speech or Violation of The Law: How Does Radio Azattyq Threaten Kazakhstan's National Security?
- "Selectivity" in Elite Circles: Why Experts Are Skeptical about Asset Recovery
- Impunity in Kazakhstan: from Harassment to Homicide
- "They Wanted to Scare Me" - Sexual Assault Case Has Not Made It to Court